BMW ICOM NEXT | BMW NBT EVO FSC Codes | BMW NBT & CIC FSC Codes | BMW Rheingold , ISTA/P, KSD, ETK remote installation | BMW STANDARD TOOLS remote installation | BMW ESYS remote installation
Go Back   BMW forum. Diagnostics, coding, programming, repair BMW vehicles. > Main Category > New Members Area

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2018, 11:24 AM

Car: E85
Default Hello to everyone

Hi I just joined this site, been fairly fanatical about BMWs and little BMWs for some time now and the whole family now own a BMW of some form: Me E85 and R56, Wife E91, Son F56, Daughter R50. I do all the maintenance, servicing and tinkering on them.

I have a background in automotive engineering having worked in product engineering for automotive OEMs since 1986. The area I am strongest in is automotive electrical systems and EDS.

I joined this forum because the area I am weakest in is diagnostics. I am very keen to learn how to get a reliable installation of INPA, SSS etc. Having attempted to install on a laptop on more than one occasion without success. so hoping for some good guides on here. I have managed to get ISTA-D running, but I need INPA.

Looking forward to interacting with you all.

« P2763 code | Hello »