BMW ICOM NEXT | BMW NBT EVO FSC Codes | BMW NBT & CIC FSC Codes | BMW Rheingold , ISTA/P, KSD, ETK remote installation | BMW STANDARD TOOLS remote installation | BMW ESYS remote installation
Go Back   BMW forum. Diagnostics, coding, programming, repair BMW vehicles. > Main Category > New Members Area

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2014, 12:09 AM

Car: 325i
Default Hi from Houston, TX

Hi everyone,

I have a 2003 325i and I do most of the work myself. I am currently battling a dead cluster. I replaced it with a used one and have no backlighting at night, DSC and Brake light on and the tamper dot. I have spent a few weeks trying to find out how to fix all these problems with not much luck. I have a dedicated laptop with XP pro, INPA, NCS working and have coded auto door locks and A/C recirculation memory so far, but I really need the others to work. Both clusters have the M35080 and I have tried swapping them but it comes up with the word 'CODE' afterward so I changed it back. Can someone in Houston help?

Thanks in advance,

Tags
cluster, e46, kombi, vin change