BMW ICOM NEXT | BMW NBT EVO FSC Codes | BMW NBT & CIC FSC Codes | BMW Rheingold , ISTA/P, KSD, ETK remote installation | BMW STANDARD TOOLS remote installation | BMW ESYS remote installation
Go Back   BMW forum. Diagnostics, coding, programming, repair BMW vehicles. > Main Category > New Members Area

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2018, 11:18 PM

Car: 525i
Talking Im New so Any Help Would be Greatly Appriciated

Since being in my teens I have always wanted a bmw of some kind, I always thought a 7 series but after driving a 3, 5, & 7 series the 5 is right for me. well here I am at 31 and was finaslly able to get my first bmw, I got a 2004 525i, when I got it it had a little over 116,500 miles on it and now I am right under 120k. its in excellent condition and has given me no real problems since owning it, I have been trying to learn everything I can from anywhere I can about the car since im already not very informed when it comes to auto work but I love this car and fully intend to learn everything I can about it. I've had car for a month and a half maybe even two months now and just got the k+dcan cord in the mail today only it didn't come with any software and that's one thing I have yet to learn about so if anyone can point me in the right direction as to the information I will need when it comes to this issue that would be great.