BMW ICOM NEXT | BMW NBT EVO FSC Codes | BMW NBT & CIC FSC Codes | BMW Rheingold , ISTA/P, KSD, ETK remote installation | BMW STANDARD TOOLS remote installation | BMW ESYS remote installation
Go Back   BMW forum. Diagnostics, coding, programming, repair BMW vehicles. > Main Category > New Members Area

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2014, 04:37 AM

Car: 2002 & 2005 BMW 325i's
Default New Member from Oklahoma

Well, I finally decided to become a member after about a year of reading posts on and off. I also joined the bmwcoding.com site.
I have a 2002 and 2005 BMW 325i's. I recently purchased a lot of the coding and programming software and downloaded it onto a separate laptop. Now I'm doing more research on how to program the ECU before I begin. I have two battery charger that are capable of keeping the voltage up during the process.

My main focus is how to use WinKFP for the programming and how to turn off the UIF. Additionally I need to figure how you obtain the latest Daten file updates for my vehicles. The 2002 has serious idle dip that has an SB out about it, but with the vehicle is out of warranty the Stealership won't load the latest software without charging. So, I decided that I would learn to take care of it myself.