BMW ICOM NEXT | BMW NBT EVO FSC Codes | BMW NBT & CIC FSC Codes | BMW Rheingold , ISTA/P, KSD, ETK remote installation | BMW STANDARD TOOLS remote installation | BMW ESYS remote installation
Go Back   BMW forum. Diagnostics, coding, programming, repair BMW vehicles. > Main Category > New Members Area

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2013, 06:19 PM

Car: BMW 520dA LCI 11/07
Thumbs up Special Thank You

Hi everyone, this has been posted on another forum aswell, but I think it cant be shared enough.

My greets goes out to Mike Benvo from BPM Sport. Ive had serious issues getting a retrofitted cic + combox working. The initial retrofitter didnt do much else than dig Deep in my pockets, and left me with a nonworking setup, where there were no internet or BMW live etc. I called for some expertise and Mike and I got in ctc. So, he concluded that the combox were defect and he suggested that i should go purchase another combox. So I did and a couple of weeks went by, and then today after the old defective combox had been replaced, Mike remotely logged into my setup and he worked Wonders. Result is that I now after a year+ with struggeling getting the last bits and pieces tied together is having a 100% perfect working system. I will allways recommend people WHO do know their skills and never leave you with nothing... Mike Benvo, ill definately recommend him to anyone that need special attention and to really good and competitive Price range allso.

Thanks

Tags
mike benvo - bpm sport