BMW ICOM NEXT | BMW NBT EVO FSC Codes | BMW NBT & CIC FSC Codes | BMW Rheingold , ISTA/P, KSD, ETK remote installation | BMW STANDARD TOOLS remote installation | BMW ESYS remote installation
Go Back   BMW forum. Diagnostics, coding, programming, repair BMW vehicles. > BMWelcome > Off-topic

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2014, 06:29 AM
Banned

Car: BMW
Default Things to remember while changing betteries

1. Test the car's electric system properly before changing battery due to any problem. If the system is not properly functioned it can damage or drain the new battery.

2. The battery should be tested with visual and voltage tests. It will make us confident about battery conditions that it will not cause any problems to the other components of the system.

3. Use a digital volt ohm meter to check the condition of the battery. Check the amout of charge and a battery charger to create an external charge. Perform the test at lower amp charge for better results.

4. Use only those batteries which have higher CCA ratings. CCA(cold cranking amps) batteries can last long in higher and lower temperature areas.